Prize draw terms and conditions: 2019 survey of performing arts graduates
Terms and conditions updated 28 June 2019
Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions govern the free prize draw for graduates who respond to the CRAC surveys ‘Journeys from dance, drama and circus arts’ being run during summer 2019.
Conditions of Entry
- 1. By entering the free prize draw, you agree to the provisions of these Terms and Conditions and to comply fully with them.
- 2. The free prize draw is open to all those eligible to respond to the surveys above.
- 3. Only one entry is permitted per respondent.
- 4. Only the winner will be notified, using the email address they gave in their survey response, not more than one week after the draw takes place.
- 5. By providing your email address when responding to the survey you agree that CRAC may contact you to advise you if you are a winner.
- 6. By entering the free prize draw you agree to the collection, retention, usage and distribution of your personal information in order to process and contact you about your free draw entry, for the purposes outlined in paragraph 4 and as detailed in our privacy notice. We reserve the right to cancel the draw prize or amend these Terms and Conditions at any time with or without notice.
- 7. We accept no responsibility for any entries that cannot be entered for any technical or other reason.
- 8. We accept no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury of disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the free draw or accepting the prize.
- 9. In the event of any dispute regarding the Terms and Conditions, the conduct, results and any other matters relating to this free prize draw, the decision of the Promoter shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- 10. The free draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the free draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- 11. There will be one winner who will win a single £200 Amazon gift voucher.
- 12. The free draw will close when the surveys close, which will be not later than midnight on 1 September 2019 (unless an extension to this date has been agreed and publicised).
- 13. One winner will be drawn on 2 September 2019 (or the day following closure of the surveys, if extended as per 12 above) randomly from all those who indicate that they wish to be entered into the draw.
- 14. Selection of the winner will take place by allocating a number to each entrant and using a computerised random number generation programme to select a winning number.
- 15. The free prize draw is administered by the Careers Research & Advisory Centre (CRAC) Ltd., whose registered office is at 22 Signet Court, Swanns Road, Cambridge CB5 8LA on behalf of the survey Promoter, the Conservatoire for Dance and Drama, whose registered office is at Tavistock House, Tavistock Square, London WC1H 9JJ.
- 16. The name of the winner will be available on request four weeks after the draw date by sending a Stamped Address Envelope to CRAC, 22 Signet Court, Swanns Road, Cambridge CB5 8LA.